Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Skinny Girl Cosmetics

I've seen The Real Housewives of New York and Bethany gets married or whatever it's called and I had heard of Skinny girl cocktails, but now she has a bunch of new products and Guess where I found them? ... Why Walmart of Course
and you know what the best part of these of course is that they Made in America!
Admittedly I haven't actually tried any of these products yet, but I think I will and when I do I'll be sure to let you know how they were
So Anyway Yay for Skinnygirl being Made in America!



I am heading to Las Vegas Tomorrow and I will be on the look out for Made in America Products I will post those next week in the mean time I have some pre written posts for over the weekend so stay tuned until next time friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment