Sunday, February 5, 2012

Back on Track

I've been slacking a little bit on this blog lately mostly because of work and some travelling ,but those are just excuses so lets get right  back into it. Today's Item is a little bit unusual however this comes courtesy of my sister who apparently was out at Bingo recently and found this....

A Bingo Stamper!! and yes...
of course it was Made in America YAY!

I have been noticing more and more Made in America stuff. I said before it's probably just because I'm looking for it now, but I do think there is a shift happening right now in this country and people are starting to be more aware of where things are made and retailers are taking notice of that. Well at least I hope that's what I'm seeing having way more products then I can post on this blog is not a bad problem to have. I'm going to keep searching and hope that it gets easier and easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment