Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Water and Stain Protector?

As I mentioned in a previous post I recently took a trip to the local Outlet mall here in Minnesota. We went into four stores before I found anything Made in the USA. I'm beginning to think that not one item of clothing is Made in the USA I know that's probably not true there must be something somewhere , but I sure haven't found it yet. SO what was that first item I found you ask well it was at a shoe store.
I was loosing hope that I would find anything and alas there it was some fabulous Water and Stain protector ;) So I actually don't really know a lot about this product, but apparently it protects leather suede and nubuck or so says the bottle, but hey the good thing is it's Made in America! here is a link to the companies website of all the items in the shoe store none that I found were Made in America so if you buys something other than this it probably wasn't Made in America
http://www.clarks.com/
I found some more things on my outlet mall trip so stay tuned for those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment