Monday, January 9, 2012

Kitchen Utensils

So I once again spent some time at our favorite place Made in China... err Walmart. OK actually I think I'm giving Walmart a little bit of a bad rap because I've actually found more Made in America Stuff at Walmart than anywhere else at least so far so tonight I decided to film a little bit check out the video below it's just literally the raw video , but anyway check that out. I actually had a lot of luck there tonight ,but as I said before I'll post one at a time tonight I'll do a couple just because they are so similar.

Pie Server
Made in America Yep!
A Spoon!
Made in America Yep Yep
I think there must be something about Metal not being Made in America at least for this company if you watch the video below you can see the plastic utensils are Made in American and the Metal ones are Made in China.check out Walmart.com and you can of course pick them up at your local store be sure to check the back!
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Nylon-Utensil-Set-8pc/14913065

until next time my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment