Monday, January 2, 2012

Keep these Banana Keepers in the USA

shopping at Made in China again or rather should I say Walmart I stumbled upon this
A handy place for your Banana's I suppose. oh and also by the picture apparently your grapes and other fruits and vegetables. I can't find these for sale online I normally can, but apparently these are primarily sold in stores, but they are Made in the USA so YAY!
sorry the pictures kind of blurry. I actually on this trip to Walmart found 3 things made in the USA, but I'm only posting one at a time so stay tuned for the other things. Prior to my trip to Walmart I stopped at JCPenney and did not find one thing made in the USA. I didn't of course look at everything in the store I'm sure they had something somewhere, but of all the things I looked at nothing. I realized today that I must look pretty silly when I go in a store picking everything up and checking to see where it's made, but oh well it's worth it I'm really enjoying this blog and hope to keep it going. I mentioned I had a few things from the outlet mall I'll post my first thing from there tomorrow stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment