Monday, January 23, 2012

Dog Treats

Now this one I'm really passionate about make sure your Pets Food are Made in America! Also watch what ingredients are in them. Now this is a topic I could really go on and on about and I may! in the future I have another blog http://lolaspethealth.blogspot.com/ I have not updated it since last May so It won't have the most up to date information on it right now, but I plan to basically reactivate it with some new information and I'll post about my feelings on Manufactured pet food there sometime next week So anyway I'm babbling now so today's product is of Course Dog Treats!
My Rule of thumb when it comes to Pet Treats is if it's not Made in America I won't buy it and if I'm not sure where it's made then I also won't buy it these happen to be Made in America
I purchased these for my Dogs and they seem to like them. Now this same brand also had some that I couldn't determine where they were made so I'm not sure if all varieties are Made in America, but for sure the Beef Jerky ones are as always be sure to check the back before you buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment