Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Walmart Item

So Guess what I found something else Made in America at Walmart. I mentioned previously that I thought maybe I was giving Walmart a bad rap because I've found more stuff there than any other store at least so far. Mind you I think it's great they have the Made in America stuff, but I think I'm noticing a pattern most of the items I've found have been on the end caps or on display in a very visible area. My guess is that this is no accident Walmart wants us to think that they are a very American company because of all the items I have many more products I'll be displaying here. What I would really like to know what happens if I search in the middle of the aisles what kind of stuff might I find there well I haven't really tried that yet, but I intend to and I will be sure to post what I find here. So anyway to today's product. I found a Made in America Blanket!
Yep a Scratchy blanket for $10.00. It was a little rough to the touch. This blanket would be great for a car blanket or maybe a picnic blanket, but I sure wouldn't put it on your bed not the most comfortable.

It's Made in America so It can't be all bad right ;). I unfortunately do not know anything about the manufacturing of this other than of course it was Made in America. That's it that's the product of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment